Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Featured Website: Adam Szary's Illustrations and Comics.

The Horror Press came across this talented illustrator with a flair for illustrating dark art. We wanted to feature him and let you guys check out his work. His name is Adam Szary. See below for more information about the artist.


My adventure with art started when I was a kid, as both my mother and sister are an artists too. Soon after I finished Art School I’ve found a job as a layouter in an animated film studio. Now  I’m a freelance illustrator, which is the best kind of work for me.  About my style...  I’m mostly  interested in fantasy and comic art. I prefer black and white technique however I’m trying not to avoid the colors. I derive inspirations both from European and American comics, but I attempt  to keep up my own original and unique style. I often portray cruelty in a humoristic/grotesque way. From certain time I also create my own brand clothing collection. If you want to learn more about my artworks please visit my website www.adamszary.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment